Tuesday, February 23, 2010

All done? LOL

Today wasn't bad at all. I thought I would have to work alone, but Stephanie showed up at the right time :) After the first try we actually did pretty well, bu stumbled on a few simple words. We kept trying and finally got it right! Its not as bad as I thought. We just had to get familiar with the work and identify our parts. I can't wait for LeighAnn to hear what we we came up with! I had to play the husband and wife and change my voice, it was funny. It felt like reading a story to a little kid adding sound affects and distinguishing voices.

So by Friday, I hope to have the 5 questions posted towards the end of class and what we will be doing for our lesson plan.

Later <3

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a really productive day and you accomplish a lot in your podcasting!!!! the story sounds really interesting can't wait to hear it!!!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmfao.. whats funny is i loggged onto the pod casting and was listening to you guys do it lmfao. hahah it was funny lol..

    ReplyDelete